- MUST meet the definition of homeless as defined by HUD
- MUST have approved documentation of homelessness prior to moving in
- CANNOT have the resources to live independently
- MUST meet Plumb Place intake criteria and turn in completed participant information form to staff and participate in intake interview.
Staff is available daily Monday to Friday during standard office hours.
Inquire about application by
- Calling 342-1613
- Emailing email@example.com,
Plumb Place is located at 224 E. Sixth Avenue, Emporia, Kansas.
- Repeated failure to follow participant handbook rules
- Behavior that jeopardizes the peace and safety of other participants/the house
*The above list is not all inclusive and Plumb Place staff and/or Board of Directors reserve the right to make decisions on a case-by-case basis.