PLUMB PLACE PROGRAMS
- MUST meet the definition of homeless as defined by HUD
- MUST have approved documentation of homelessness prior to moving in
- CANNOT have the resources to live independently
- MUST meet Plumb Place intake criteria and turn in completed participant information form to staff and participate in intake interview.
Staff is available daily Monday – Friday during standard office hours.
Inquire about application by”
- Calling 342-1613
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org,
Plumb Place is located at 224 E. 6th Avenue, Emporia KS.
- Repeated failure to follow Participant Handbook rules
- Behavior that jeopardizes the peace and safety of other participants/house
*The above list is not all inclusive and Plumb Place staff and/or Board of Directors reserves the right to make decisions on a case-by-case basis.